Head of Paid Media
Our Head of Paid Media is a new and exciting role in which you will be developing and continuously evolving Summit’s paid search and display, as well as our paid social proposition.
Operating at a senior level you will be confident in making decisions, focussed on implementing practical, timely solutions whilst also evolving our offering in a rapidly changing environment.
You will need a deep understanding of what motivates a consumer to engage and purchase from a retailer and enjoy building strong relationships with internal and external customers; using a proactive, driven and strategic approach to deliver - with an eye for operational considerations.
- Product development - continuously evolving the display and paid social proposition to ensure Summit have a market leading proposition
- Operational delivery - working with the delivery team to ensure we deliver to clients performance objectives, whilst also developing new ways of working
- Client development - Developing new proposals for existing and new clients based on varied client objectives
- Product development - Developing strategic partnerships with key media partners and platforms
- Product development - Work with our insights team on developing and evolving our measurement framework
- Product development - Thought leadership related to new products and industry challenges
- People - Management and development of product specialists
- People - Training and upskilling of knowledge across the business
- Client development - Leading new business responses with the client lead
For 14 years Summit have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
What we can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company specialising in online retailing
- A unique approach to working and partnering at the highest level with quality clients
- Experience of delivering top tier e-commerce and digital marketing strategies across a number of high profile brands
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years+ experience within a digital role, with a proven history of client delivery and development
- Experience of both awareness and direct response campaigns
- Practical experience of delivering across the range of programmatic display and paid social platforms including Google, Facebook and Twitter
- Have a level of knowledge to allow you to train other on display and paid social
Applicants from London should be willing to spend regular time at our main office in East Yorkshire.
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK. No agency CV’s accepted.