This independent agency is looking for a bright and enthusiastic AM. Opportunity to work with world class brands.
This independent agency are entering an exciting phase of expansion. They work with some world class brands and deliver media neutral solutions that make a real difference to their clients business. In return your talents will be nurtured and your efforts rewarded. Based in SW London, this is a great time to join this lovely boutique agency.
You role within this busy team will be working on the agency’s fastest growing account. You will be creating incentives designed to educate and motivate this large mobile brands’ retail partners. You will create social media updates, digital comms and content.
Skills and experience
Project management skills are important as well as a good understanding of data and the ability to manipulate results to create meaningful reports and recommendations for activity moving forward. You will have experience of working with a mobile brand or retailer and will have had some exposure to trade and retail incentives. You are ambitious and looking for your next challenge.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Account handling roles roles, so if this Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckyjobs
More jobs like this
- Integrated Marketing Agency Account Management jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Mobile Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Social Media jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Trade Marketing jobs in London (Central)