Web & Social Media Marketing Manager
You will lead the strategy development and the implementation for our website and our social media channels which both play a fundamental part in our growth and customer service ambitions.
You will be responsible for leading a review of our existing websites and developing a web strategy which meets the needs of customers and internal stakeholders. This will include leading a cross-functional team to implement the strategy. You will also support UK and Global initiatives like app development and launches.
As the owner and decision maker of all social channels you will be responsible for Allianz's reputation and lead the training program for colleagues in the use and management of social media. You will lead the social media 'complaints' management process. You will also lead the activation of our sponsorship partnerships across all social media channels (the ParalympicGB team, Saracens etc).
What you will bring:
* An understanding of brand, marketing, digital and social media.
* Proven leadership in the development of differentiating strategies.
* Proven successful delivery of digital execution and social media
* Gravitas and strong stakeholder management, influencing and relationship building skills.
* An ability to lead and challenge norms
* The desire to make a real difference
What we offer in return:
* circu £50,000 base salary, which is reviewed annually
* Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
* A generous pension plan
* Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
* Share purchase plan
* Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
* Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
* 25% off Insurance products, 15% off for friends and family.
In our Guildford office we also offer:
* Complimentary Shuttle bus service, to and from the mainline station, and into the town centre.
* A Discounted onsite canteen, shower and changing facilities and local gym membership discount.