Social Media Community Manager
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
The Community Manager will be responsible for a number of brands across their social media channels.
The main responsibilities include developing engaging content, daily moderation within the platform, and regular insights against client’s key benchmarks.
- Content Creation: Work closely with the Account Director to develop, compose, and implement all community content per brand and their business objectives.
- Strategy: Provide strategic recommendations to the team for insights gathered within the community. Continually increase overall community performance.
- Work with the Account Management team to understand client’s business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans.
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop campaigns and approaches that use social media to help our clients engage their audience. Brief and work with the creative teams to bring program ideas to life.
What skills are required for this role?
- Creativity: Brainstorm new creative ideas for enhancing participation based on mined community insights.
- Moderation: Daily community tasks include moderating social channels and managing account issues.
- Project Planning: Implement all community content per strategic planning calendar; maintain planning calendar with input from client and team.
- Research & Insights: Track community metrics. Build project-based reports that summarize qualitative community insights, produce reports on client projects, analyse the performance of campaigns and making recommendations on how clients can increase ROI.
- Quality Assurance: Load, test and proofread all community content before posting live to production.
- Forward-Focus: Monitor social media marketing and research trends, platforms and technologies.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Education: 2:1 degree from a top university
- Excellent English and communication skills both written and oral
- 3 years’ experience in social media marketing at least 2 in an agency
- Excellent writing skills, with an eye for proofreading and grammar
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Content Management Systems and content creation
- Experience analyzing data, developing insights and research reports
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of blogs, social media channels and consumer communities
- Strong computer skills is a must
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop a plus)
What are the perks of working at your company?
- Working alongside a very sociable, dynamic and driven team
- Focus on personal development and training
- Working with great clients and integrated projects