Digital Strategist / Digital Architect, London - Up to £65,000
A leading digital design and build agency are on the lookout for a strategist to join the team, the role will involve leading the strategic input on digital design and build projects within the agency. The agency work with well-known global clients creating digital solutions that can help achieve the clients business aims, this could include but is by no means limited to improving user journeys, creating a simpler point of purchase or improving customer experience utilising digital, digital platforms and emerging trends.
As Strategist you will focus on the bigger and more robust solution, defining the overall structure of a program or system that will help the client achieve their goals. You will maximise the agencies previous learnings to improve projects and deliver higher functionality enabling the agency to create differing solutions that may stem from one platform as well as working on the creation of completely new platforms. Once platforms are developed you will be heavily involved in where the platform can go and how it can be utilised, working closely with the client to help them understand how the platform will help them achieve their goals, sometimes explaining technical digital projects in language they can understand.
The role has a wide range of responsibilities and requires someone with good technical digital knowledge, an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to problem solve. You need to be up to date with emerging digital trends and platforms and have a good understanding of the digital design and build process and project feasibility as well as being confident client handling. A background as a business analyst would also be beneficial.
- Client management, identifying client needs and creating solutions
- Liaising with the account management team on client aims and relationship development
- Scoping and working with PM team on project feasibility
- Strong technical knowledge of digital builds / working closely with technical teams to determine best practice
- Strong communicator with all agency stakeholders
- Managing client throughout delivery process
- Managing ongoing development of digital platforms and increasing functionality of platforms
- Go to for PM team for ideas / solutions
- Point of reference for all things digital within agency
- Financial acumen, managing profitability and hitting revenue targets
- Breaking down large projects
- Creating SOW for digital projects
- Ability to develop digital systems and help client understand how they can achieve business aims
- Agile methodologies ( scrum, Kanban, DSDM )
- Knowledge of quality standard, legislation and best practice
- Background in digital consultancy beneficial
- Agency background beneficial
- Background in digital design and build, specifically solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with global brands creating cutting edge digital, being a lead strategist, taking ownership of exciting digital projects and helping develop them and push them forward. If you would be interested please do get in touch to discuss further.