Senior Digital Marketing Communications Manager
Our client has a newly created position for a very experienced senior level Digital Marketing Communications Manager to join a newly created marketing and communications team with a services based organisation with both a B2B and B2C customer base.
The Digital Marketing Communications Manager will lead the planning, production and delivery of effective digital content and communications across both internal and external channels.
The will develop and implement the digital marketing strategy to support business and delivery partners to ensure that the channels meet the expectations of stakeholders, aligns to the business strategy and there are appropriate resources and engagement levels
- Experience of working with digital and social media marketing in a large organization with a proven track record of content production across offline and online channels
- Knowledge of industry best practice for content production, emerging trends and stakeholder behaviours and preferences.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital communication, content production processes, editorial quality control and agency management.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the principles and techniques of stakeholder communication and engagement.
- Be both a creative and technical digital communications specialist
- Experience of project management particularly relating to digital marketing IT innovation and application.
- Excellent written communication skills. Good visual sense and design awareness
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.