Content Marketing Manager
- Great role in a growing global organisation
- Opportunity for an experienced content marketer to own the content strategy
- Develop the content calendar to improve brand awareness and visibility
The Role: This global organisation is going through a period of growth and are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their growing team. With relevant content marketing experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality content across a variety of on- and offline marketing platforms. The Content Marketing Manager will create a content calendar and manage processes with designers to produce engaging content to increase brand awareness of this organisations product offering. The role of Content Marketing Manager requires an individual who is outgoing, autonomous, a great copywriter and has a creative flair for generating great content.
Responsibilities for the position of Content Marketing Manager include:
- Generating and running a content marketing calendar that will drive brand awareness and visibility
- Writing and coordinating the content strategy and create innovative, high-quality content
- Publishing content and distributing across blogs and social media
- Liaising with designers to produce infographics, white papers and case studies
- Managing print media, including articles for press
- Writing content for the business across email, web, social media, SEO and advertising
- Liaising with designers and producers
- Analysing and reporting on engagement, followers and readers
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant, content-heavy marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language
- Experience of writing a variety of online and offline content, ideally SEO
- A background working for a media or entertainment organisation
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- A natural flair for creativity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This successful organisation provides an innovative insights-lead platform to companies across the globe. They are expanding in all areas of the business and are looking for a content marketer to generate new content and increase on- and offline presence.
The Package for Content Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000
Location: The position of Content Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.