We are looking for a marketer with a passion for delivering excellent content and marketing propositions who is looking for a role in which they can have an impact across a large variety of projects.
This is a high profile role and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to build a career and gain experience within a FTSE 100 organisation.
The role will suit an individual who is keen to learn but also has the ability and desire to work autonomously.
· Working with the marketing team and wider business units to develop and implement marketing campaigns
· Proactive management and development of social channels
· Ensuring that the brand and visual identity are being implemented appropriately by the businesses
· Internal and external marketing and communications activity
· Content development for campaigns
Required skills and experience:
· Marketing planning
· Digital marketing
· Communications planning and execution
· Excellent copywriting skills
· The ability to create compelling content and propositions
· A very good eye for detail and quality
· Desire to further a career in marketing and communications
· Desire to learn, get involved and make a contribution to the team
· Flexibility to work across a number of different projects learning and implementing different marketing disciplines
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with the team, partners and suppliers
For more information on this job please contact Matt at Brandgaard