Digital Analyst - Retail - Havant - up to £39k
This role, even though entitled Analyst, is a creative, strategic role. As such, we are searching for a Digital Analyst who is experienced in, not only analysing the data, but also interpreting it in order to spot trends and perform a more strategic role. Working within the Ecommerce team, you will take ownership for all KPI reporting, making full use of the available tools in order to understand customer behaviour and to identify any opportunities for improvement.
- Own all KPI reporting within the Ecommerce team
- Make use of all available tools in order to interpret and understand customer behaviour and across multiple data sources
- Analyse and review all the marketing channels, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Excellent understanding of Ecommerce and the digital environment
- Thorough knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Hitwise
- Good background in analysing and interpreting customer data from across multiple digital channels
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This leading retail clothing brand was established in the late 80s and now has over 200 stored across the UK, Ireland and the USA. With its headquarters in Havant, the business is very passionate about its brand and culture, as well as truly valuing its employees, and has an excellent benefits package that reflects this.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on 02380 574732, or email her at Hannah.Waddington@sandersonplc.com.