Affiliate Manager (German)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Manager (German) - Salary Package Competitive, full benefits package - Online Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a highly experienced Affiliate Manager to be responsible for the German market of an international online sector company with their Head Office based in Gibraltar. The aim of this challenging role is to grow and develop an already existing portfolio of Affiliate partners, promoting the leading German Affiliate programme and managing on going relationships with existing partners.
- Account management for high performing affiliates that will allow them to promote the Company's products in an optimal manner
- Creating and managing promotions and programmes to enhance retention and loyalty of existing referred players
- Becomes the reference point for ANY issue and topic as required by affiliates
- Participation to events and in locations where is possible to meet up with affiliates and identify new ones
- Develops a strong face-to-face personal relationship with affiliates
- Knowledge of business principles
- Experience in marketing field (PPC, media buying, Affiliates, SEO) an advantage but not must
- Experience in online gaming industry - an advantage
- Familiarity with the Internet world- a must
- Analytical with a thorough understanding of profit/loss
- Ability to analyze reports and assess performance
- Ability to think strategically- move from one project to the next
- Sales focused with an ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to negotiate in real time
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - Office Suite is a must: spreadsheets, word processing and Powerpoint
- Languages - Fluent German and English
Our client is a gaming giant with international offices. Their long established retail brands provides excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates. This is a great opportunity, it would be a truly career changing role!
Well known for their strong brand presence, their business is centered on sophisticated, progressive sales with a retention focus. Management teams have a clear idea of what is required to be at the forefront of their sector. Employees have an abundance of talent and ambition, with a true "team" orientated attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution. Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Apply for Affiliate Manager (German)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly