1 day left
- Job Role
- User Experience Designer
THE MOST AMAZING OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN FOR AN EXPERIENCED UX DESIGNER TO JOIN AN AWARD WINNING, EXCITING, ESTABLISHED AND GROWING UX AGENCY TO HEAD UP THEIR DESIGN TEAM.
THIS IS AN OPPORUNITY TO GET INVOLVED WITH A COMPANY, AND HELP DRIVE ITS GROWTH AND LEAD IT'S FUTURE, WITH THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITY.
- Conceive and create innovative digital service experiences that connect people and businesses with measurable impact
- Personally lead projects and engage clients at the highest level
- Collaborate with our highly regarded team, associate network and partners
- Strong strategic thinking that will inform digital strategies and service experiences and create evidence based feasible, desirable and smart user experiences across platforms: web sites, tablet, mobile phone sites & apps, software applications, digital devices and products
- Generate transformational value through design by looking at the whole service to unearth market, people and technology insights to create digital experiences that mix hard commercial reality, people-focused insights and technical opportunities
- A strong experience / service design portfolio that demonstrates your strategic thinking, user experience methodologies and resulting solutions across sectors and interactive platforms
- 6-12 years prior work in agencies, leadership experience
- Solid academic background in a related field, such as Design, Communication or Psychology, or commensurate work experience; advanced degree a plus
- Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design strategy and concepts to your team and your client
- Ideal candidate will have strong UI in their portfolio.
OBVIOUSLY THERE IS MORE TO THIS ROLE THAN THE JOB SPEC, SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP!!
Apply for Experience Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly