SENIOR ECOMMERCE CONTENT COORDINATOR – Premium Brand
We have an exciting new role for a Senior Content Coordiantor to join this Premium Fashion head office in Central London.
Within this role you will be responsible for the daily running of Ted’s Websites and managing a team of Content Coordinators.
- Managing a team of content coordinators
- Keep the websites maintained and up to the very high standards
- Reviewing the websites performance, design, UX and commerciality
- Provide recommendations for enhancements
- Responsible for testing new releases and feeding back to developers
- Managing daily product publishing process
- Working with the trading teams to ensure all products are online and categories are monitored
- Quality control of the site – ensuring the product information and images are displayed correctly
- Ensure the sites are VM’d to the high standard
- Ownership of the content section of critical paths and ensure KPI’s are met
- Supporting the Deputy Content Manager, Content Manager and Project Manager on major ecom projects
- Planning and overseeing site updates including – sale, events, product launches and leading when required
- Manage the troubleshooting process – liaising with support teams
- Support and maintain the outcomes of the photography style guide – ensuring follow through to the live site
- Manage weekly reporting using analytics tools to gain insight into site and content performance
- Strong experience using Content Management Systems
- Maintain high levels of attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking handling a number of projects
- Background and keen interest in Fashion
- Experience in managing
- Good understanding of SEO practices and how content can support SEO
- Good understanding of photography and imagery
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44886
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.