eCRM / Email Marketing Executive
Destinology, a leading luxury worldwide tour operator is looking for an eCRM Executive who will be responsible for the planning, delivery, development and analysis of email campaigns with a focus on driving efficient processes and improving customer engagement, whilst striving to achieve first-class email marketing that adheres to best practice. You’ll also be supporting the Marketing Manager more broadly across CRM – helping to deliver and develop the customer journey to drive long term sales, loyalty and referrals through various channels including email, direct mail and on-site activity.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a years’ experience in a successful email marketing function ideally within the luxury package holiday or cruise sector. They will have proven HTML email design skills and hands-on experience using enterprise email marketing platforms for campaign execution and reporting. Copywriting and proof-reading skills are essential, as is the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for the end-to-end production process for campaign emails - coordinating with the Product team for content and offers, writing copy, email build, testing, sign off and final deployment.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop segmentation strategies and create campaign selections.
- Working with Marketing and Product teams to agree a plan of email campaign content taking in to account customer and trading insights along with opportunities to secure funding from supplier partners.
- Production of weekly campaign reports.
- Adoption and development of a test and learn strategy to optimise email marketing effectiveness.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create highly personalised, automated lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordination of content and data selection for direct mail campaigns working with Product, Marketing and Design teams.
- Customer and booking analysis to inform marketing decisions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a successful email marketing function
- HTML email design skills including responsive design and personalisation
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A flexible, friendly and approachable disposition with a can-do attitude
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Proficiency with Apteco Faststats Discoverer and PeopleStage
- Experience using Pure 360 email campaign platform
- Experience working on direct mail projects
- Travel industry experience, particularly in the luxury sector
Education and Qualification
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Media or relevant discipline is preferred
If you feel you would work well within our award-winning team, we would be delighted to hear from you. No agencies please.
Apply for eCRM / Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly