Business Analyst - Digital Payments Company
Business analyst required for fast paced digital payments business.
Our client is looking for Business analyst to join their ever growing team.
Salary to £35000. Based in London.
You will be responsible for the analysis of executive-level data-driven dashboards. This role is also pivotal in the management of conversion data and continuously identifies ways to optimize customer conversion across the Digital Wallets business unit
- Create reports, dashboards and analyze conversion trends. Discuss findings with key stakeholders in the business.
- Work with product and business teams to understand data needs, provide in-depth analysis support and share associated business insights.
- Work to improve conversion across the whole value chain including working with Merchants, Account Management, Fraud Team, Payment Team and 3rd party payment providers.
- Gather and interpret disparate quantitative information sources, develop meaningful insights.
- Provide insight into customer product experiences, identifying pain points and user satisfaction.
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and Multivariate tests.
- 3+ years previous experience in analyzing a consumer facing business including segmentation building, predictive analysis and modelling.
- Hands on exposure to advanced checkout and payment conversion optimization at a merchant or payment service provider is highly desirable.
- A/B and multivariate testing experience.
- Have a “Can do” attitude, team player, eager to learn, contribute and share knowledge.
Apply for Business Analyst - Digital Payments Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly