In-house Social Marketing Manager - Gaming/Ents - Contract
A unique and exciting role working in-house for the gaming arm of one of the largest brands in the world! My client is urgently looking for a Social Marketing Manager, to work from their Reading office. This is a full-time contract, to start ASAP until 30th June 2017, with the potential to be extended.
- Lead the International Social Media Team. Expand existing model and processes to international markets. Build strong relationships with and empower international markets and regions and lead during key events such as E3 and gamescom.
- Partner with Global Social Team and Global social agency to collate, prioritise, localise and communicate content and assets out to international markets in a timely and secure manner.
- Own two Global First Party Title campaigns in social media from announce to launch to sustain, with a focus on European titles.
- Work with Global, regional and local PR teams on influencer strategy and execution in market to deliver social media impact.
- Drive innovation, learning and best practices within the Social Team with proactive thinking and enthusiasm for new platforms and digital developments.
- Be a passionate advocate for our fans and followers ensuring we give them the most relevant, engaging and “worth their while” content via owned channels.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing at an agency or client.
- Experience with social media management and creative for medium to large brands.
- Ability to source, collate and communicate large amounts of information from multiple sources.
- Experience working with multiple markets preferred.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present to large groups and senior stakeholders.