Senior Creative Artworker
7 days left
- Job Role
Senior Creative Artworker / FMCG / Bath / 25-30k / Plus benefits
My client is a leading is FMCG business based within Bath with offices in Hong Kong and New York they are a fast growing business with exciting creative energy.
Reporting to the Category Manager you will be responsible for a range of live projects from concept to final production.
Hands on Creative - Artworking and helping out designs from initial ideas and concepts, right through to final artwork.
Mentor Design Team - Pass on your knowledge and be a key motivator, push for excellence and efficiency.
Brand Manage - Become a "custodian" for all of the brands and licensed brands. Stay "On Brand" and maintain quality and grow the brands.
Supportive Team - Support the Category Manager in managing the team and provide mentoring opportunities for the junior artowrkers.
Ideas & Inspiration - Bring in new ideas concepts, formats and trends - Newness!
- Collaborate with Category Managers and Designers
- Collaborate on range plans / Line list
- Collaborate with "Sourcing Team" to source new key formats that work on price and can translate over different range plans
- Work alongside Category Managers and help mentor Junior Designers
- Help organise / brief mock-ups & samples for key dates
- Help manage ranges from concept to sign-off
- Work hard to keep ranges on critical paths
Please apply or send your cv
Apply for Senior Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly