6 days left
- Job Role
- Account Director
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a fast moving agency with extensive experience in e-commerce and lead generation, helping businesses to grow their online offering. Based near the Swindon area, they are looking for an Account Director to join the team.
The primary focus of this role is to oversee all of the client relationships and developing outstanding relationships in order to convey the value that our client will bring to the brand - exceptional relations with clients so they perceive the client as an extension of their marketing team.
As Account Director you will be involved in:
- Account Management - On some clients this may simply mean having visibility of the account and how it is performing, on other clients this may involve being the day to day. Account point of contact on the account and fulfilling the responsibilities of a Senior Online Consultant.
- Retainers/Upsells and Rate Rises – it is your responsibility to own the process of revising retainers, upselling new services into clients and implementing yearly rate increases.
- Data Focused - When on boarding a new client each will be given specific targets that need to be achieved by channel each month. It is your responsibility to oversee and interrogate the data that is produced by the Consultants and challenge strategy in order to ensure targets are being met.
- Strategist - the role requires the candidate to take a strategic and challenging approach when reviewing both client performance and in-house performance in managing the accounts. The candidate will be responsible for challenging the norm, understanding results and reviewing how and where improvements can be made.
- Process Driven - the business has high standards of service and it is the aim to provide all clients with the same level of quality experience when dealing with the team. It is the responsibility of this role to seek out opportunities for how the team and business performance can be enhanced, through the introduction of processes and procedures.
- Business Efficiency - through the implementation of processes and procedures understand the balance between rate card and actual hours. Understand the impact that this has on the business and consider how any “Added Value” is displayed to clients in order to highlight the true value of the relationship.
- Margin Analysis - as part of this role you will have visibility of the company profit margin and will have an understanding of how business & client operations have an impact on the company’s profitability. Working in conjunction with the Managing Director it will be your responsibility to work to maintain/improve business margin through implementation of procedures, upsells to clients and revision of client hourly rates.
As Account Director you will be;
- A strategic thinker and a goal-setter, with the motivation to follow through and determine the best course of action to achieve the desired results
- Able to quickly establish a rapport, then build long lasting relationships from this
- An Inspirational leader, and able to motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Able to develop new strategies for delivering business improvement
- Confident in pursuing both business and personal goals, possessing a strong desire and determination to succeed, but balanced with a customer-centric outlook
- Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of our clients
- A strong negotiator and influencer, able to persuade and guide others to take the right approach
- Self-organised, able to multi-task and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Driven by customer satisfaction, delivery and performance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm and unfazed by high-pressure situations
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of leading and growing successful teams
- Experience across a wide spectrum of online business activity
- Significant business development experience across small to large clients
- Significant experience working at a senior level within a similar industry
- Significant experience across the eCommerce field
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, and willing and able to travel.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly