DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast fashion brand based in central London as a Digital Marketing Officer.
As Digital Marketing Officer you will be responsible for all digital marketing including;
- campaign execution
- media planning and selection
- agency/partner management
- campaign measurement and optimization
- Drive traffic to websites & conversion into sales by ensuring that content published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicates the brands' distinctive values, and product USPs to the most appropriate consumers
- Manage all digital campaigns and marketing in order to deliver planned leads and sales within budget
- Deliver innovation to continually grow the digital channel
- Deliver optimisation in order to continually improve ROI for all digital acquisition activity
- Manage the digital state, optimising customer experience and maximum conversion
- Ensure the business has complete visibility of all planned and active marketing activity
- Devise strategy in line with new business strategy and execute
- Taking the lead on market research to build content
- Using CRM system to facilitate communications with existing clients
Digital Marketing Officer – Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a digital marketing lead role, ideally in a fashion retail environment
- Direct response specialist, able to implement and optimize both creative and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels - SEO, PPC, affiliates, email, display and mobile channels
- Able to analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Thorough knowledge of digital analytics with extensive experience of use in practice
- Energetic and enthusiastic, and have a passion for digital and online media extensive experience in digital marketing and consumer and business use of digital channels for marketing and communication purposes, you will also have a strong technical background
- A strong communicator, you will have good organizational skills.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with a marketing qualification such as CIM (or equivalent).
- Technical skills including HTML, CSS, PHP and Adobe are desirable
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
However, if this role isn’t suitable, please check out Stephanie’s other Digital, Marketing & PR roles here:
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.