Social Media Editor - Kids TV
A globally recognised multi-platform, kids broadcast network is searching for a SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR to join their marketing department. This role is pivotal in monitoring, creating, adapting and driving the creative content for all social channels for the UK marketplace.
In this role,you will be tasked with increasing brand awareness and driving ratings for this hugely popular television network . Candidates must have fantastic copywriting skills and the ability to create and edit video content for their various social platforms (all directed at KIDS!). You will be looking after all things social media: - sourcing content, working with channel talent and ensuring the tone is consistent for the brand throughout the entire social space. You will also be implementing innovative ways of growing fan bases and driving engagement via social media events (V/blogger outreach, influencer marketing, live social opportunities).
You will also be required to work with social media analytics and social listening tools to identify activity and themes that their audiences/viewers engage with.
To be considered for this role you must have :
- The ability to establish critical external alliances and have strong influencing skills
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise with various types of audience
- Experience of working with a household brand name and a passion for kids TV!
- Experience working with budgets and managing a direct report
- Understanding Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to utilise Social Media analytics to engage with viewers and identify new trends and theme moving forwards
Candidates who have experience with major Kids brands, (TV, Retail, Social Media) will be given preference.
A fantastic brand with a wonderful set of benefits and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.