Marketing & BD Executive
Marketing & Business Development Executive
£35,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's largest law firms, with offices nationwide.
The firm is nationally acclaimed, with a strong international capability, offering a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals. Employing more than 2200 staff, my client is looking to continue the growth within the Marketing team; therefore they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to provide support and guidance to those fee earners responsible for increasing business within the firm by securing and increasing more profitable work from existing referrers and targeted prospects.
- To develop and drive business development strategies for the teams within the Newcastle Office.
- Strategically aim to maximise profitable revenue from existing clients and work referrers and new business acquisition from within agreed sectors.
- To develop and build reciprocation relationships with intermediaries within the office to ensure that the practice area is able to maximise its relationships to obtain work.
- To understand the sectors within which the clients/targets/work referrers operate to identify new business opportunities and act as the 'middle man' in nurturing relationships.
- Work with the central BD and Intelligence team to provide market intelligence to partners to assist in achieving the BD objectives of teams.
- Identification, implementation and management of key national business development projects (including development of new products and services) for the practice area.
- Previous experience working within Professional Services or Law firm
- Evidence of strategically developing new business to secure new and existing clients
- Ability to develop strong rapport with both internal and external professionals
- Experience using data to create a Business Development strategy and target audience
- Evidence of generating a strategic approach to guarantee an increase to incoming revenue
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face
- Experience working in a team environment and achieving deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in applying for the above position or wish to have a confidential conversation regarding the vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0113 200 3755 or [mailto:]