Email Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital marketer with email experience to join a leading charity in central London.
The eCRM Manager will be supporting the creation, delivery, evaluation and optimisation of email marketing activity. This position will also be responsible for ensuring the company has a cohesive and optimal email marketing programme.
The right candidate will have extensive experience of email marketing with a strong business acumen.
- Ensure email marketing campaigns are effective, engaging and optimised for different devices
- Increase customer interaction through email marketing
- Work with internal and external partners to develop new email templates
- Liase with insghts team to ensure all data is collected in CRM
- Evaluate performance of email campaigns to ensure KPI's are met
- Maintain data collected from email campaigns in an effective manner
EXPERIENCE /SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of HTML and an understanding of CSS
- Experience of working with an Email Service Provider, preferably Adestra
- Creating, testing and delivering e-newsletters and email marketing campaigns for a large company
- Experience of working autonomously and managing several projects simultaneously
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of data insghts, analytics and segmentation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to develop their career with one of the UK's leading charities. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000, plus associated benefits.