3D Brand Environment Designer
We are in search of a truly creative individual, a person who is imaginative, inventive, and asks lots of questions. You’ll provide intelligent and refreshingly different design solutions for clients and pitches, swinging effortlessly from project to project. You’ll love learning and discovering new sources of stimuli that you can bring back for the team to draw inspiration from. With the support of our Design Directors and Senior Designers, you‘ll have the opportunity to assist in conceiving and crafting brilliant design solutions for our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding /awareness of the local aesthetic and culture when creating local and global brands, e.g. type, colour issues, symbols etc. for regions.
- Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of highest quality and always relevant to the client’s issues.
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients requirements.
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in all written and oral presentation forms.
- Sharing and importing best practices and resources with peers within broader Landor network.
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
People and Team
- Builds partners internally and works across all disciplines as an active team player. Seek out opportunities for personal growth by building and developing relationships outside our area of specialism.
- Contribute to Landor’s studio and wider agency culture.
- Mentor our grads and interns, and act as a role model for Landor’s internal brand values.
- With team members, explores and conceptualizes 3D design solutions, including drawing, sketching, research and highlights and refines design concepts informed by continuous curiosity of design trends.
- Learns to develop point of view.
Strategic and Innovative Thinking
- Develops understanding of brand strategy, developing breakthrough design strategies and plans and conducting design research.
New Business Development
- Understands importance and supports new business opportunities, events and pitch process.
Project/ Financial Management
- Understands and delivers against own role in project schedule, actively participates in project team to achieve objectives.
- Works effectively and efficiently and communicating completion of work or awaiting approval.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Design experience in branding/ design agency.
- Experience across a range of brand experience platforms; this can include experiential, retail, office interiors, museums, theatre, exhibitions and events.
- Experience working within a larger integrated team (graphics, architectural and possibly digital).
- Excellent technical skills, including Cinema 4D, Vectorworks, Sketch Up, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication techniques and construction technology and experience of working and liaising with contractors.
- Ability to deliver and identify good creative design.
- Strategic thinker able to problem solve and have a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- An ability when required, to think and work independently, to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- A drive to seek out and build upon existing networks of suppliers, subcontractors and other specialists.
Apply for 3D Brand Environment Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly