Free breakfasts, gym memberships and unlimited paid holidays! A leading, full-service agency is on the hunt for a talented individual to join their dynamic team as an SEO Specialist!
Situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll find that our client's vibrant and relaxing office is nestled amongst restaurants, bars and shops which mean that you will be able to indulge in the cosmopolitan lifestyle that Manchester has to offer! This agency has established themselves as experts within the industry by providing cutting edge solutions to a number of high profile clients! After reaping an abundant amount of success, they now have major plans in place to expand their business over the next few years! They are looking to hire a new, motivated and ambitious SEO specialist to join their fantastic SEO department!
As the SEO Specialist, you will have to report to the Lead SEO Specialist as well as liaising closely with key stakeholders , therefore, you will need to have phenomenal communication and client facing skills. You will also be in charge of managing a number of your own client accounts whilst ensuring that other team members are producing the same desired quality of work! For you to thrive in this role, you will need to have proven experience of managing SEO projects and strong leadership skills!
Don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity to take the next step in your career by joining an award-winning agency!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist:
• Produce client plans by clearly identifying client requirements which cover all areas of the client's project
• Communicate on a regular basis, with key stakeholders in order to deliver diverse approaches which cover various aspects of SEO
• Analyse each project's performance; highlighting areas for future improvement
• Produce high quality, innovative work which will go above and beyond the client's expectations
• Ensure that all work is equally delegated amongst the SEO team members
• On a daily basis, manage and optimise all client projects striving to meet all deadlines set
• Maintain regular contact with each client and keep them up to date on any progress or changes that occur
The Perfect Candidate:
• An expert knowledge of key SEO concepts including indexation and site architecture
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Majestic and Searchmetrics
• Have your 'finger on the pulse' of all industry updates and changes
• Capable of producing detailed and engaging content strategies
• A sound understanding of cross- discipline and marketing is fundamental to the role
• Fantastic analytical, communication and organisational skills are vital
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you will have to build strong work relationships
• An independent worker who is also a team player
If this is your dream job then please contact us now! Call one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can always apply online now!