FRENCH-SPEAKING ACCOUNT OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
We are looking for a FRENCH-SPEAKING ACCOUNT OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR (contract role), for an amazing opportunity based in London. This person will be focused in supporting partner event ticketing operations and order fulfilment for events across the UK and Europe. This role is customer facing, fast paced and requires passion and enthusiasm for the entertainment industry, excellent communication skills and will sometimes require thinking outside the box to find creative solutions to solve problems on the go.
- Supporting the primary event ticketing and fulfilment for UK/European events with a particular focus on festivals
- Support and at times lead the on-board activity of a new account or partner
- Support the event creation and work with the cross fictional teams to develop the right customer experience
- Support the event ticket fulfilment whilst working with ticketing and other event industries tech partners
- Fluent in French and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in French.
- Excel, word, Outlook experience
- Works with a strong attention to detail and is highly self-motivated
- Previous experience in operations and or account management
- Has the capacity to innovate and problem solve on the go
- Works to continuously improve and standardise processes
- Occasional travel within the and outside the UK
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref JB-45148
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!
Apply for FRENCH-SPEAKING ACCOUNT OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly