PPC Manager, Sevenoaks - £20,000 to £30,000
A highly respected and expanding Digital Marketing Agency is on the lookout for a PPC Manager to join the team. The agency work across digital, creating websites and apps, online content, digital campaigns and search projects for a wide range of clients and brands from multiple sectors. They are growing rapidly and as such need to add to their paid search team. They can provide the opportunity to work on a wide selection of accounts, career growth and high levels of responsibility; they will be looking for talented, hard working, inquisitive candidates who are keen to develop their search marketing skills and be involved in market leading campaigns.
The role will sit within the search marketing team, you will have the support of a PPC Director but will be expected to manage accounts under your own steam, you will be the first point of contact for clients and will be tasked with growing and developing the account, helping the client understand how PPC can help them achieve their business aims and be a key part of their marketing strategy. You will be expected to create high quality campaign strategy, making sure all projects are profitable, efficiently delivered and most of all successful. You will analyse all campaigns and feedback to the client as well as managing their expectations through the campaign, recommending any changes you think could be beneficial and improving their search strategy over time.
Candidates should come from an agency background, however client side candidates with strong paid search experience will also be considered, you will need to be confident in your paid search ability, strategic and analytical, as well as capable of managing and growing a paid search account and dealing directly with clients. The agency will consider PPC executives looking to take the next step forward as well as PPC Campaign Managers looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of PPC accounts
- Developing and implementing Paid Search strategy
- Researching keywords
- Analysing competitors and ad copy testing
- Budget management
- Campaign analysis and feedback
- Ongoing improvements to campaigns
- Reporting to clients
- Liaising with wider agency team on Paid Search best practice
- Growing and developing client accounts
- Maintaining strong agency client relations
- 1 year hands on PPC campaign management experience
- Strong communicator with the ability to deliver insight to clients
- Attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Ability to analyse campaigns
- Confident, enthusiastic, passion for search and wider digital marketing channels
- Microsoft software literate
- Capable under pressure
- Keen to work as part of a team
This is a great opportunity for someone with PPC experience to join a rapidly expanding agency that work on large campaigns for international brands, if you are interested please do get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly