Marketing Automation Manager
- Specialist marketing automaton role, based in their Central London offices
- Key player in shaping and implementing marketing automation across the business
- Fast-growing and developing global media organisation
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer with extensive automation experience to join a leading media organisation during a period of growth and development. This will be a pivotal role in shaping and implementing marketing automation procedures across the business. The successful Marketing Automation Manager will have a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, ideally Marketo, and will take responsibility for improving data quality and managing marketing processes and operations to increase engagement metrics and numbers of qualified leads.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Automation Manager:
- Advising marketing teams on automation process to develop more sophisticated campaigns
- Suggesting innovative automation solutions to achieve desired outcomes
- Creating best practice guidelines to ensure effectiveness of campaigns
- Developing and improving internal processes and procedures - working closely with sales
- Reporting on effectiveness of automation campaigns across all marketing communications
- Analysing campaign success to make future suggestions and improvements
- Revising key performance metrics
Requirements for the Marketing Automation Manager:
- At least 3 years' experience using a Marketing Automation Platform is essential, with Marketo experience being preferable
- Relevant B2B marketing knowledge and understanding
- Strong CRM and marketing campaign management
- Database manipulation and list management experience
- Commercial and tenacious individual
- Highly motivated, analytical and results driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This is a B2B media organisation that provides information to the energy and commodities industries. They are fast-growing, operate globally and are now looking for an experienced automation specialist to join their marketing team and manage their recently launched global marketing automation platform.
The Package for Marketing Automation Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000
- Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Automation Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.