Marketing Intern (18 - 24 Months)
Duxford, Cambridgeshire (18 - 24 months)
As the Marketing Intern for Great Britain you will be responsible for helping to support Volvo Construction Equipment’s marketing strategy and will work alongside the Marketing Manager to carry out the following:
• Create and execute an email marketing plan
• Design and create engaging content to support marketing activities
• Support the digital marketing strategy by creating and sharing media
• Assist with the execution of trade shows through social media engagement
• Be responsible for Volvo’s GB merchandise site
• Support the Marketing Manager with internal and external communications
• Work closely with PPC agency to maximise opportunities with Google PPC and shopping ads
We are looking for the following key skills/competencies:
• Intermediate Adobe InDesign/Photoshop abilities
• Video creating and editing skills
• Good understanding and natural ability in photography
• Able to write engaging content
• Copywriting and proofreading skills
• Good communication skills
• Can organise own time well and work on own initiative
During the internship you will also work towards a CIM accredited qualification.
This role would suit someone looking to start a career in marketing who is looking to gain a broad and in-depth knowledge of all the skills involved in this discipline.
For more information and to apply, please visit
The closing date for all applications is 23rd October 2016
No agencies please.