Purpose of your new role:
We are seeking a dynamic individual with existing digital and eCommerce expertise to be the brands digital guardian and champion. Take complete ownership of the brands online presence: develop the brands digital strategy to deliver the overall business objectives, drive innovation and best practice across all areas of digital to meet the brands pre-defined KPIs.
As well as being responsible for the LP website, the successful candidate will lead and champion the L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD) B2B ecommerce website, the fastest growing transactional website across the whole division. The PPD Ecom platform is an innovative solution, supporting the full portfolio of PPD brands used every day by salons nationwide to log-on and replenish their favourite products.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Execute best in class content updates across L’Oréal Professionnel brand and eCommerce website
- Implement strategic plans to increase engagement and conversion for our Salon Locator .
- Develop compelling marketing briefs in partnership with the brand and CRM teams
- Drive the growth of the B2B Ecommerce platform ensuring a 1st class user experience.
- drive the B2B e-commerce agenda and priorities in partnership with all brands in the Professional Products portfolio
- Maximise the B2B ecommerce revenue by increasing customer conversion rate, basket value and increased retention.
- Lead on technical performance, ensuring the best in class user experience.
- Project lead IT, Hosting partner, DMI and agencies to conduct regular health checks, identifying and solving any issues.
- Proactively leverage and drive insights to deliver strategically enhancing website enhancements.
- Manage relationships with our search agency to implement strategic plans for SEO optimization, including content hubs and product copy as well as updates and improvements to site architecture.
- Develop and grow paid search, leveraging brand and non-brand terms as well as PLA’s
- Analyse website visits using Google Analytics as well as data dashboards to offer recommendations to grow net visits, reduce bounce rate and UX improvements.
- Explore and propose other opportunities to reach new customers.
- Work closely with the Events team to deliver booking platforms that the events team can then populate with content.
What we look for:
- Solid digital and/or eCommerce management experience where you can demonstrate evidence of delivering rapid growth and success within an in house environment
- Excellent handling of many compelling priorities including a number of senior internal and external stakeholders
- eCommerce experience in a start-up environment would be advantageous but essential is the ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace
- Broad digital experience covering Social Media, Email, CMS, Mobile
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- SEM/SEO/analytics strategic management and operational experience is essential
- Flexible team player willing to pitch in and support the wider team where requiredPresentation skills – Both written and verbal
- Beauty industry experience would be beneficial