Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON
£39-42000 (9mth FTC)
Our client a growing financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Social Media professional (ideally from the financial services sector or a large regulated organisation) to join the Digital team team as Social Media Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Strategy, where you will be responsible for leading the social media activity in defining and delivering the social media activity for the organisation.
- Grow presence on social media by implementing social marketing strategy.
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels (Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Google+, etc.)
- Fully integrate social media channels with the website, ensuring strong, consistent messaging across the channels.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread the brand and content/links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences.
- Working with other marketing colleagues, run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create content to sustain community growth, and high fan engagement.
- Set and deliver on tangible KPI's from social (i.e. Referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, SEO).
- Measure, evaluate and adapt the social media approach to ensure maximum effectiveness for the business.
- Integrate social media with customer relationship management, other marketing initiatives and customer service.
- Current/recent experience in a social media role (either in a pure social media role or in a broader digital role which has encompassed a significant amount of social media).
- Solid experience of managing social content for a consumer brand/consumer facing organisation.
- Proven track record of executing social media strategies and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Understanding of online consumer and business behaviour and content consumption across websites, social media and email with experience interacting within online communities and platforms, actively managing a brand on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms, and practices to deliver an exceptional online customer experience.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on social best practices and strategic planning.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management at all levels internally and externally.
Please send your CV to Phil Anthony via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
More jobs like this
- Financial Services / Banking Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services / Banking Social Media jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services / Banking Strategy jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services / Banking Content Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services / Banking Community Management jobs in London (Central)