Digital Media Buyer
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Digital Media Buyer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in London.
The successful Digital Media Buyer will report to the Digital Marketing Department, the department is responsible for Group's global digital footprint, including traffic generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally. The Digital Media Buyer will be commercially focused in order to ensure maximum value is gained from the Group's digital media buying strategy; across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
- Liaising with agencies and media owners to ensure we are fulfilling efficient digital media buys
- Negotiating and evaluating new and existing deals with relevant partners in line with channel goals and KPIs
- Explore and research new Display opportunities to help grow channel revenue
- Provide media recommendations and proposals based on ROI estimations
- Assisting the team through the set up and trafficking process of global Display campaigns
- Working with the optimisation manager and ad ops specialist to guarantee that delivery and performance targets are met on individual campaigns
- Supporting team members on trafficking of larger campaigns and partnerships
- Analysing competition activity and how we can use this to improve our approach
- Managing media agencies and partners to keep strong working relationships
- Significant Online Media buying experience; through a trade desk or traditional online media planning & buying
- Sports buying experience
- Experience liaising with agencies and media owners to ensure we are fulfilling efficient digital media buys
- Experience negotiating and evaluating new and existing deals with relevant partners in line with channel goals and KPIs
- Commercially minded with strong negotiation skills to drive maximum value from partners
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional understanding of the Digital landscape with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, Private Marketplace Deals, etc.)
- Degree in business or relevant subject
- Additional language (Spanish, German, Italian, French or Dutch)
- Track record of successful Online Media buys in a competitive sector
- Experience working to set budgets and CPA, revenue and ROI targets
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.