This social media agency is looking for an experienced Data Planner to run their CRM strategy and programme, and work with a range of clients
Data Planner – SW London £35K.
Data Planner – The role
Defines and delivers optimised CRM strategy
- Manages retention, and drives growth of the database
- Develops and creates audience segments for emails and social media campaigns
- Manages digital communications across campaigns
Data Planner - Skills and experience
- CRM and data experience essential, including strategy and planning
- Ability to use data to drive decisions
- Proven delivery of campaigns that drive revenue and loyalty
- Good knowledge of data analysis and modelling techniques
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good understanding of social media
This agency helps organisations market themselves to school and young people, and this is a new opportunity to join them in this data planning role.
This Data Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Data and CRM roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs