Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Looking to join a fast moving, and established Digital Marketing business.
This is a great opportunity to get involved at a client-facing level to develop creative campaigns and help make a difference to their businesses. That involves working as part of a team and thriving on creative thinking, drive and energy.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- SEO strategy creation and implementation
- Digital advertising strategy creation and delivery (search, programmatic, social etc.)
- Generating insights to further develop and optimise campaigns (analytics)
- Helping prepare and deliver agency proposals and pitches.
- 2 years experience in SEO and PPC in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, programmatic and social advertising
- Understanding of Google Analytic (analysis and implementation)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
If you would like to understand more about this role or looking for something slightly different than please get in touch via LinkedIn, Email () or Telephone (01202 203 318)
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.