Senior Digital Marketing Exec
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a digital marketing professional ready to develop your career at one of the UK's biggest charities?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to support various teams across the organisation with their digital marketing campaigns. You'll be our expert in email, PPC, display and Facebook marketing, working on some of the biggest fundraising products in the UK including Stand Up To Cancer and our sports events.
Help bring forward the day when all cancers are cured by:
- Carrying out email campaigns of varying levels of complexity, including the creation of compelling content, broadcast, reporting and testing
- Partnering with teams to coordinator and book PPC and Facebook campaigns
- Supporting the delivery of display, social advertising and video campaigns
- Building digital marketing skills across the charity through training workshops
Our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. We now need a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to play a key role in promoting our products online, and tracking their success.
Join us and save millions of lives through your:
- Experience of email marketing systems and delivering PPC, Facebook and email campaigns
- Experience of web analytics packages
- Excellent communication, organisation, and relationship building skills
- Creative problem solving and solutions focused approach
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you'll need the ability to engage and win people over, convey complex ideas succinctly and have tenacity.
If you want to be part of the team please follow the link to apply online.
Closing date: Sunday 23 October at 23:55