Up to £38k dependent on experience
Our client is a consumer marketing agency dedicated to getting brands into the baskets of shoppers. By using simple insights, they create powerful ideas that influence consumer behaviour. As they are constantly expanding, they are now looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
As Digital Designer you will provide creative digital design solutions across all aspects of digital marketing (web design, eCRM, ecommerce, social platforms and in-store digital displays and interactive POS).
- Produce core digital marketing solutions and assets
- Deliver strong digital designs solutions within timeframe and to budget in response to client briefs
- Contribute and assist in creative idea generation in meetings and brainstorms
- Conceptualise and create designs for branded microsites, marketing emails, social media ads, display ads and interactive presentations
- Produce email layouts/website designs and content/app designs and templates
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in creative comms or marketing agencies is essential
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms with examples of social content production
- Demonstrable skills in UI design layout and online typography
- Experience in designing interfaces for main mobile platforms (IOS and Android would be preferable)
- Extensive working knowledge of digital front-end development technologies (HTML, HTML 5, CSS etc.)
- Experience working with retail/FMCG brands would be ideal
- Knowledge of After Effects, Dreamweaver or front-end coding software is beneficial