Digital Programme Manager
DIGITAL PROGRAMME MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of multiple marketing campaigns
- Own the company's EMEA marketing automation system to run all marketing programs, including nurture of leads and contacts.
- Own and build EMEA lead and contact database to ensure a high quality database which can be segmented effectively.
- Work closely with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs to develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns.
- Working with the sales team to ensure that the right people are ready to catch campaigns as they launch.
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure all are aligned on campaign goals.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve overall campaign initiatives.
- Analyse campaign results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
DIGITAL PROGRAMME MANAGER SKILLS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Vast hands-on experience in customer marketing, ideally B2B
- Degree educated in marketing, communications or business
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce.com, Marketo and On24 Webinars
- Hands on experience of running email nurture campaigns across varied countries and languages
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Experience of web design, user experience, and SEO, a plus but not a requirement
Apply for Digital Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly