Digital Performance Marketing Manager
A market leading, multi-national, financial services organisation is seeking to appoint a Digital Performance Manager to their expanding team. The position can be based within their Leeds or Birmingham offices; weekly travel to London 1 day per week will be required. The role is ideal for a Digital Performance expert who is passionate about creating effective, commercially driven, Insight.
You will provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams to drive digital user experience. Ensuing measurable objectives are evaluated via digital reporting capabilities. Providing expertise to Insights and Marketing Performance stakeholders on appropriate ways to tag, measure and optimize websites using a range of insight tools and skills.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree educated in numerate discipline, ideally maths /statistics based
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Digital Analytics or Digital Insight teams
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Web analytics, optimisation software, business intelligence
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Adobe Analytics / WebTrends, Maxymiser, HTML5, CSS, Excel, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or equivalent packages
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Successful candidate will be required to regularly travel to London likely 1 day per week, plus ad hoc travel to Leeds / Birmingham depending on location
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
- The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
- Used their business knowledge and understanding of customer needs to successfully manage and grow customer relationships
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly