Front End Developer
Front End Developer
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Fareham and Chichester
One of the South's nicest design agencies currently have an opening for an experience Front End Developer to join their established team. This is a busy, varied role where you will be responsible for producing, modifying and maintaining websites, web applications and user interfaces. You will be exposed to a great variety of interesting, creative client work.
Your role will involve:
- Producing, modifying and maintaining websites, web applications and user interfaces
- Woking closely with the digital team
- Using semantic mark-up languages in order to develop designs into attractive campaigns across social media, web and mobile
- Working mainly with Umbraco, but integrating designs into the client's chosen technology
- Providing clients with estimates for timing
- Discussing technical options and solutions and offering innovative ideas
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and trends, especially regarding accessibility, usability and emerging technologies
- Acting as the agency's digital specialist
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Current experience within a similar position
- Experience of building mobile first responsive websites
- Ability to develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Thirst for knowledge and skills development
This is a great company to join and your career will catapult once your feet are under the table. Please apply now if this sounds like the right role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.