ONLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISER – Fashion
I have a great opportunity to join this growing High Street Fashion Brand, as an Online Visual Merchandiser based in Central London.
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for VM of the website, from Product Upload to Merchandising and Optimization.
- Uploading all products to the website
- Working alongside the content editor and copywriter
- Contributing to commercial and creative strategies
- Utilise the insight from analytical data
- Merchandise products to maximise sales Cross-sell/Up-sell and site aesthetics
- Full-site audits which ensure current stock is displayed online correctly
- Working with the Creative team to ensure ALL products are online and imagery is to a high standard
- Knowledge of the businesses deliveries and stock levels
- Work with the Merchandisers on new product launches and promotional events
- Competitor activity across stores and online
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Experience in digital visual merchandising within fashion/retail
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of reports and use of these
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
This brand are growing within ecommerce and really looking to the future. A great time to join the team!
If you have the relevant experience for this Online Visual Merchandiser role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45170
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.