SEO EXECUTIVE to direct and deliver!
SEO EXECUTIVE! to direct and deliver!
SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS
CALLING ALL SEO EXECUTIVES. PIVOTAL ROLE NOW AVAILABLE FOR AN SEO PROFESSIONAL TO CEMENT AN EVERLASTING CAREER WITHIN AN AWARD WINNING AGENCY!
- Previous experience within a similar SEO role required minimum of 3 years
- Strong website analysis skills, Google Analytics certified!
- Generous salary depending on experience, holidays allowance and company
- In house role working on a number of campaigns!
- Proficiency in SEO, Google Analytics, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS
- A clear communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Call 01865 598 240 / 07557 674 904 or email your CV to Katie.email@example.com
WE LOVE DIGITAL! Come and join us and excel as an SEO Executive within an award winning agency! We're a top 50 creative agency with an impressive list of clients looking for a new member to join our highly successful team with the right skills in SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS.
Sourced by: @ITJobs_SW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the South West
WHO ARE WE?
Based near Oxford we believe in creating digital excellence, providing our clients with the solutions they need to deliver a unified brand experience ensuring they get marketing results fast. We're brand builders, campaign creators with a list of services we provide. If you have previous experience in
SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS and want to take the next step in your digital career whilst surrounding yourself in a highly influential creative team I'd love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
As an SEO Executive you will be the "go-to" person for any SEO advice within the agency, your strong skills in SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS will help you promote the benefits of organic search internally. Working across a range of campaigns listening to our clients needs and identifying potentially problematic technical issues on websites such as crawl errors, broken links and pages and mobile usability. Any problems you come across is where your knowledge of programming languages comes in as you will be working closely with internal development teams to fix them. On site SEO and campaign analysis using Google Analytics and other tools to identify user engagement trends and competitor activity is a key part in your role here at the same time providing SEO and Google Analytics training to clients and internal teams. Your must be a clear communicator confident and approachable as this is a client facing role! We work with high standards with organisation and great attention to detail being at the core of our company!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Confidence when using popular SEO and keyword research tools such as search metrics
- Previous experience in SEO, Google Analytics, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work independently
- A likeable, confident communicator
- Passionate about the power of digital channels
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org further information please call me on 01865 598 240 / 07557 674 904. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Web Development, Optimisation, HTML, CSS.