Digital Marketing Executive - Accountancy - Watford
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital specialist to join one of the UK's top 50 accountancy firms as a Digital Marketing Executive. The role holder will be based in the firm's Watford office, with responsibilities including:
- Maintaining of the firm's website, blog and microsites to keep them fresh with new content, articles and news.
- Monitoring website analytics and suggesting ways to improve usability, design, content and conversion rates.
- Reviewing the firm's online presence and developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to increase both brand awareness and inbound enquiries.
- Developing the firm's use of video content.
- Sourcing and developing ideas for original content and commission content writers.
- Utilising SEO to increase the website's visibility and rankings.
- Managing social media activities for the firm's LinkedIn and Twitter pages to increase following and drive traffic.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors' digital marketing activities.
- Reviewing new digital marketing trends and keep the firm abreast of developments.
- Assisting with the implementation of other elements of the marketing plan such as direct marketing, events, exhibitions and telemarketing.
Possessing a good grasp of SEO, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, email management packages and social media management tools, the chosen candidate will have proven experience in a similar role within a professional services environment, to include digital communications and campaign management. The Digital Marketing Executive will also need to be a skilled communicator who is proactive, flexible and enjoys working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Accountancy - Watford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly