eCommerce Content Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment and excited to be working with a fast growing retail company based in South Devon, who are developing their multi-channel department massively, therefore are looking to recruit an eCommerce Content Manager to join their team.
As eCommerce Content Manager, you will lead the definition and the delivery of the online creative & content curation strategy. You will be an ambassador of customer experience throughout the business to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything you do and create content experiences, to help maximise customer satisfaction. To achieve this, you will be leading a small team of web designers and content creators to grow this crucial function within the multichannel business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver the content marketing strategy i.e. creative assets including design layouts, graphics, copy, and information to support the customer experience focused approach to content production
- Be responsible for overall tone of voice, editorial decision making, graphics approval, design appeal, proofing and editorial copy, customer experience benefits of the on-site content
- Ensure the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of digital content
- Ensure quantative analysis rather than assumption is used consistently by the digital content team to measure content performance and inform business decision making, instilling a culture where the use of web analytics is promoted as a tool to increase the value of creative production
- Ensure key Digital Content requirements and interests are championed within the development pipeline, working with business analysts and development partners to create new technology
To be successful as eCommerce Content Manager you must:
- Be experienced in graphic/web design
- Be hands-on
- Pay great attention to detail
- Be able to think strategically and recognise a wider context of your team’s creative output
- Work dedicatedly to improve end-to-end customer experience
- Support and motivate your team
If you have a passion for customer experience with experience in digital content, then this role of eCommerce Content Manager is for you.
Apply for eCommerce Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly