Content Marketing Manager
Our award-winning customer service, unrivalled product portfolio and over 75 years of passion and know-how for photography have made Calumet Photographic the UK’s leading professional photographic multi-channel retailer.
We are currently looking to recruit a confident, motivated and dedicated individual to join our successful and fun marketing team. This is an exciting new role, and we are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic about an opportunity to step into and help shape this new position.
Candidates should have extensive experience with social media, email and content marketing. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, writing, producing and publishing all of Calumet’s online content, including all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), all email marketing (newsletters and automated emails), and all other online content (blog posts, online guides, ecommerce landing pages, etc.). The Content Marketing Manager will also utilise web analytics to measure and report on the effectiveness of online content in regards to driving customer engagement and online conversions. The role requires excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Key skills and requirements:
- Create and publish content in a coherent and structured manner that ensures customers are made aware of all product promotions, new product launches, services, and events that Calumet offers
- Create and publish content to drive customer engagement as well as online and offline conversions
- Ensure all online content is in line with Calumet’s brand image and mindful of search engine optimisation best practices
- Ensure all content is distributed as broadly and effectively as possible
- Coordinate closely with web, product and marketing teams to create and maintain a content calendar
- Manage and grow our social media, email marketing, and content marketing efforts
- Write, prepare and brief all email newsletters
- Write, edit, proofread and post all social media content
- Oversee management of Calumet’s online blog, including writing and editing posts as well as managing other writers or content producers
- Oversee management of Calumet’s YouTube channel, working with video producers to develop and publish video content
- Compile data from all online content into one weekly report to be provided to management
- Analyse data to comment on successes and find potential opportunities for improvement
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly