Automation Test Engineer
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and dynamic Test Engineer with strong experience working in an Agile environment.
Working for a world-renowned organization you will be involved in the testing of an exciting new product utilising cutting edge best of breed technologies.
The ideal candidate will have solid testing skills and a love to test things, with the ultimate aim of improving them and delivering business benefit.
- Work within an Agile environment
- Working with internal and external teams plan and execute tests using the most appropriate test approach to ensure that the software delivered is fit-for-purpose.
- Ensure that a high Test automation coverage is achieved
- Create high quality test artifacts such as Test Plans, Test Specifications, Defect Tickets, Reports
- Create and Manage Test Data
- Sign-off on all end-of-sprint releases
Test Execution and Validation
- Execute tests with a high attention to detail
- Positive and negative tests of all published internal and external interfaces
- Conduct testing in accordance with the test strategy
- Work with developers, business analysts and architects to integrate the system components to achieve the desired end-to-end workflow
- Work with Business Analysts, Architects and other members of the team to achieve sign-off of test results and completion of testing within scheduled timescales
- Validation of the system as a whole to ensure it delivers the intended business requirements and benefit
- Ability and willingness to determine when to automate tests and when to adopt a manual approach to testing
- Good experience of Cucumber / Gherkin
- Strong Selenium Webdriver with Capybara