Brand Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Executive to join a fantastic and very well known retail company based in Brentford.
The role is a great position with room for growth in a national company. The main responsibilities will include:
- Driving charity marketing activity.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders and charity partners.
- Key seasonal and brand campaigns.
- Supporting on key brand campaigns for peak spring/summer and Christmas, working with category marketing managers and marketing channel managers (ECRM, Online, PR, Events, in centre) to ensure successful engagement and implementation of campaign across channel, including post implementation review.
- Management of key brand initiatives, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to bring the project from planning to delivery and review
- Accountability for Charity marketing activity delivery and management for the Charity partnerships from planning to implementation and review and responsible for communication of the CR programme in the business online and in centre
- Management and delivery of key B/H week-end campaigns.
- Ongoing management of the Brand Guidelines library, ensuring internal and key external suppliers are up to date with latest guidelines.
- Day to day management of the Campaign planner document, ensuring planner is up to date and reflects key marketing initiatives for wider business distribution
- Support the BMM with updates as required, to ensure the guidelines reflect current business practice