Online Acquisition Manager
- Delivering the plan through online channels such as PPC, display and affiliates as well as offline channels.
- Working closely with agencies to achieve shared objectives.
- Proposition development and creative messaging strategy for the insurance product you are responsible for.
- Optimise the marketing plan and budget to achieve the maximum ROI.
- At the forefront of developments in digital marketing and will provide innovative and insightful ways to improve the marketing plan.
- Integrate with and implement offline marketing such as press, DM & product promotions
- Own the implementation of regulatory and product changes across all acquisition touch points
- Ensure that all marketing material adheres to the Financial Promotions regulations
- Excellent digital skills working across a range of digital platforms. You will be capable of doing the day to day delivery and optimisation as well as managing digital agencies to get the most from them
- A strong track record of delivering commercially successful, customer focused marketing plans.
- You will have experience of working in a regulated environment and creating marketing material which adheres to Financial promotions regulations
- You will be self motivated with the desire to achieve stretch targets, not just delivering to plan
- Great stakeholder management skills with experience of building a collaborative internal network of stakeholders
- Experience of people management. Leading and inspiring campaign manger to deliver most from a team
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.