- Development and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies
- Work across the whole subscription cycle and global events, targeting the legal industries
- Excellent training opportunities provided by a leading media organisation
The Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen within this B2B media organisation for an ambitious marketer to make a significant impact on the development of both acquisition and retention marketing activities across their legal books and subscription products. This role will also focus on driving visitor and exhibitor attendance to their annual awards shows. Working alongside a successful marketing team, the Marketing Executive will support the creation of campaign strategy and devise new promotions, discounts and trail periods to increase subscriptions. The role encompasses the full-marketing mix including email, social media and web for both events and throughout the whole subscriptions cycle. The successful candidate will experience of marketing in a B2B environment, and utilising an integrated, multi-channel approach to promote and drive the business's products and events to delegates.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Development of acquisition and retention campaigns across books and subscription products
- Increase both visitor and exhibitor attendance to national award shows through marketing activities
- Use of ExactTarget and Salesforce to create email campaigns to direct prospects to the company website
- Manage the organisations presence on social media
- Regularly update the website with relevant content
- Liaising with external agencies for SEO, PPC and design and manage that process
- Create engaging copy across email and other marketing channels
- Database segmentation
- Reporting and analytics
- 2-3 years relevant marketing campaign experience
- Worked for a B2B organisation - ideally publishing or within a membership organisation
- Extensive experience executing email campaigns
- Knowledge of a broad range of on and offline channels including social, email and web
- Experience managing agencies for SEO and PPC
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and able to strive in an autonomous role
The Company: This leading media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, training courses, events and publications. This role sits within a successful marketing team focusing on their legal books and online products. They are now looking for an established Marketing Executive to join their expanding workforce.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000
- Bonus: £2,000
- Benefits: Excellent company benefits including training packages
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly