Senior Marketing Executive - Conferences & Exhibitions
Lloyd Recruitment Services is looking for an experienced Event Marketing Executive to join a leading Events company based in South West London area. The is a great job opportunity for an experienced Marketing Exec who has proven marketing experience working on the marketing and communications activities for a portfolio of Conferences and Exhibitions.
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate the implementation of the 360° communications plan for the exhibitor and visitor recruitment; fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, electronic & social media, database filtering and extraction activities.
The role will also be producing all communication supports such as; the exhibitor brochures, ads, show guides, posters, radio & TV spots, invitations, catalogues, website, apps, e-news etc. planning, copy, lay-out, proofreading, production, delivery and collation,
Other duties and responsibilities within the job include:
* Undertake ongoing budget management at a strategic and campaign level
* Ensure campaign evaluation and analysis to facilitate product development
* Manage Agencies (including PR), Associations, Sector organisations, Media partners, Customers (exhibitors & visitors), Speakers, Consultants
* Copy-writing and production of marketing collateral for specific events and general portfolio promotional activity including all marketing collateral
* Support product development and research activities of portfolio
* Facilitate communication between research and marketing and ensure market forces are reacted to appropriately
* Event campaign planning, forecasting and number reporting/tracking
* Event campaign execution across all appropriate channels such as the in-house database, externals, media, social media, PR and utilising all media; ads, banners, email, social media etc
Skills and experience required for the role:
* Proven marketing experience of developing & executing successful results-orientated B2B event marketing campaigns.
* Excellent systems capability and the ability to make them work for you
* You will have analytical skills when it comes to campaign monitoring, analysis, and reporting
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills along with the ability to prioritise & juggle multiple projects
* You will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.