Global Marketing Manager
Global Marketing Manager
We’re an award-winning Kids Snacks Company looking for a Global Marketing Manager, to plan and manage our UK and international marketing activities. You will report directly to the Marketing Director, and will also have direct collaborative relationships with our sales team, retailers and international distributors.
This role is about developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans that drive brand awareness, and acquisition, whilst always keeping the credibility of the brand top of mind.
• Develop, manage and implement the UK consumer marketing plans for the brand to deliver against the marketing strategy and in line with company objectives. This include full campaign project management of brand and new product campaigns.
• Working closely with our sales team, plan and implement all UK Trade Marketing activity
• Develop and agree measurable KPI’s for all marketing activity.
• Briefing, managing and executing advertising campaigns, including copy writing.
• Managing and monitoring sampling and voucher campaigns.
• Liaise with and advise international distributors on marketing best practice learnings from the UK, and creating campaign toolkits that can be used in those markets.
• Be a brand guardian across all markets ensuring our brand identity and tone of voice is consistent and on brand at all times.
• Briefing and managing consumer insight. Taking the lead on conducting bespoke consumer research as required to lead and validate marketing decisions and NPD projects.
• Be the customer champion and continually maintain and update customer pen portraits.
• Manage specialist marketing services agencies and other outsourced marketing supplier resource.
• Maintain effective internal communications to engage the company around marketing activities.
• Be available for some international travel. The Successful Applicant:
• Must have a broad Marketing background with global experience.
• 4+ years proven track record in marketing management.
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
• Comfortable working within a global company, liaising across different time zones when required.
• Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally. • Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize successfully.
• Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
• Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
• Results oriented with strong analytic skills and business sense.
• Proven experience of and ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
• Strong presentation skills (Power Point wizard) and used to presenting to audiences.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• A food industry background useful, although not essential. Nova Search is handling this vacancy as an employment agency.
All applications/agency approaches will go to Nova Search.