We are looking for a highly motivated individual to increase activity and revenue for our client, a private healthcare provider, through the development and promotion of services utilising marketing and PR activities. This position is working across 2 sites, working closely with the Regional Business Development Manager and General Manager at each hospital, you will create and manage effective marketing campaigns to ensure delivery of private and NHS growth. A strong communicator, you will build relationships with consultants to support their marketing needs to grow their business, in line with the hospital and corporate strategy.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Development and delivery of the marketing and communications plan which drives revenue growth and supports national, regional and local strategies and goals
- To provide market intelligence and competitor analysis that may impact the business
- To build good relationships with consultants across sites to maintain growth and referrals for their business
- Provides research, management and tracking of marketing campaigns to drive self-funding and insured patients
- Develop and create media opportunities, writing articles and disseminating press releases to local press contacts and blogger contacts via the corporate PR agency
- Planning, organising and reviewing all hospital marketing events, to include consultant/public facing seminars and patient/visitor open events
- Co-ordinating and maximising all external marketing opportunities (exhibitions displays, posters, flyers etc)
- Work closely with the GP Liaison Officer and Digital Marketing Executive in providing effective sales/marketing tools and hospital information
- Managing stock levels for point of sale materials ensuring all materials are produced to brand guidelines
- Relevant month end reports and contribution to regional and national committees as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation, a willingness to work independently and manage their own priorities, and show a positive and warm personality.