Digital Marketing Executive - Email Marketing/Content
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive - Email Marketing / Content
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Our Client is a UK leading provider of online Health and Safety Training, Consultancy and PPE products. Their offices are based in Birmingham City Centre and the company is set for considerable growth in 2017. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be working toward agreed objectives and clearly defined deliverables, assisting the E-Commerce Team in the fulfilment of an agreed email marketing strategy in support of continued business growth.
You will be responsible for creating, managing and delivering email market campaigns to generate leads, increase engagement and retention.
- Manage the development and delivery of the email calls to action (landing pages and lead-generating forms).
- Develop email channel strategy, including customer segmentation and profiling strategy, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Understand how all aspects of the marketing programme - opt-in, message content/design, delivery and list management - affect email deliverability and engagement success
- Map the customer journey and use to develop strategy and tactics for emailing and other marketing activities
- Measurement and reporting on email performance, with ongoing analysis and recommendations for improvements
- Manage, send email campaigns as per the email marketing strategy and plan
- Maintain and manage all databases
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience in digital marketing with a niche in email marketing and automation.
- 3 years minimun relevant experience
- You should possess skills in HTML and have used Campaign Monitor (or similar).
- You will have worked in an ecommerce environment and have experience of using a CRM or Databases.
- Have an understanding of segmentation and personalisation and how these practices might be used in improving customer communications